- Contact us
- What IS Head Start?
- What are Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE)?
- Looking for a job? How about at Head Start?
- Why invest in early childhood education?
- How to light up your child's brain
- Parent Survey (Family Engagement)
- Next Policy Council meeting to be announced
- Next Board of Directors meeting to be announced
- Apply to enroll your child
- Birth-to-Three: The Magic of Everyday Moments: Quick Videos
- Look at a map of all our centers and the communities they serve
- Help your child learn at home while you see the progress at Head Start
- Find Community Resources you might need
- Look at the Family Services we offer
- Tennessee website for parents of kids
- Read the Parent Newsletter in English and Espanol
- Look at the Children's Services we offer
- Hear All About Early Childhood Hearing Outreach
- Check for re-called toys
- Contact one of our team leaders to answer your questions
- Find out what "transition" is all about
- Read our Community Assessment (long download - consider asking for a copy
- Learn about the high cost of child care
- See our annual Report to the Public
- Learn about Section 504 Compliance
- Learn about the history of Head Start values
Click HERE to download a list of current jobs at Head Start.
Multi-lingual guides to oral health
The importance of dental health for the whole family